Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

TCI Engineering's NEW C10 Chassis

We are proud to offer you our new 1967-1972 C10 Chassis. Putting our 45 years of design and engineering expertise to work, we begin with 8 laser cut frame pieces of U.S. derived .134w steel. Each piece of the frame is fixture welded and ground smooth. The frame rails are then placed into a chassis fixture for adding crossmembers and center section.

Name:  67-72-Chevy-C10-Chassis-slider.jpg
Views: 882
Size:  210.0 KB

For more details follow the link below.

https://totalcostinvolved.com/produc...72-c10-chassis
      www.totalcostinvolved.com
      "Quality doesn't cost, it pays"

That is a very nice looking frame!

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

I really wish someone (besides Road$ter $hop) would make one of these frames for those of us who want an offload/4wd set up under our C10. I'm not looking for a lift and monster tires, I'm talking about something solid, with some viable engineering behind it. Think C10 on a Raptor chassis.

Regardless, looks like a really nice product!
      1972 C20 Suburban
      1964 Corvette Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by FLYNAVY53 View Post
      I really wish someone (besides Road$ter $hop) would make one of these frames for those of us who want an offload/4wd set up under our C10. I'm not looking for a lift and monster tires, I'm talking about something solid, with some viable engineering behind it. Think C10 on a Raptor chassis.

Regardless, looks like a really nice product!

I hear ya, I actually have a strong offroad background so I've floated the idea a few times. Strangely enough, the 2nd C10 chassis we sold is a modified version of this where the front frame rails aren't raised and we're running longer shocks and a few other provisions. The customer wanted his truck stock height.

There are dozens of credible offroad suspension manufacturers within a 30 mile radius. It would be real easy (albeit not cheap) to integrate some fabricated knuckles and arms onto our chassis.

-Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Sales-TCI-Eng View Post
      I hear ya, I actually have a strong offroad background so I've floated the idea a few times. Strangely enough, the 2nd C10 chassis we sold is a modified version of this where the front frame rails aren't raised and we're running longer shocks and a few other provisions. The customer wanted his truck stock height.

There are dozens of credible offroad suspension manufacturers within a 30 mile radius. It would be real easy (albeit not cheap) to integrate some fabricated knuckles and arms onto our chassis.

-Jason
      Thanks Jason....Ill keep you in mind. I've got a '72 C20 Suburban that I've built with an LS swap, 4L65E, 4 wheel disc, etc. that I've been using as my daily driver for the past five years. Its got some rust in the quarters that I'd eventually like to pull the body and fix. Ideally, I'd like to put it back on an aftermarket 4wd chassis, reusing my LS/4L65E and an NP205 transfer case.

Roadster Shop makes nice products, but the 4wd frames they just introduced last year range between $40-60K which is 2-3 times what I could justify putting a rolling chassis for this truck!

Name:  IMG_0416.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  352.7 KB
      1972 C20 Suburban
      1964 Corvette Coupe

That's a really cool rig. If I didn't live 40 miles away from work I'd rock that as a daily too.

You've got my mind reeling. So many ways this could be epic.

Deaver (they're not far from us) leafs at all 4 corners with solid axles. Bulletproof and able to go pretty much anywhere.

Or

Late model GM IFS with long travel arms and big cv's. 20" of travel and the ability to mob pretty much any terrain.

-Jason

I like it! My goal is to make it as capable as my stock 2016 4Runner TRD Pro. We do a lot of camping, and while the 4Runner can get a bunch of places the Suburban can't (at the moment), the Suburban is such a better platform for that purpose. I have a quick release set up on the middle row bench that I pull out for camping, and replace with a platform that levels the entire rear. I've got a memory foam pad cut to the interior dimensions....the wife and I sleep in the back quite comfortably with our 90 lb German Shepherd....much better than a tent (I'm 6'6).

Anyway, I'm still a year or so out (and a move to Texas) from pulling the body off the frame, but I continue to plot, and keep looking for the right solution as far as the chassis goes.
      1972 C20 Suburban
      1964 Corvette Coupe

C10 chassis

Want to send over a price?
      Dennis Hopper
      EVP, VAIS Technology
      www.vaistech.com
      Super Chevy Featured Car: March 2007

69 Chevelle SS Convertible
      67 C10
      2004 Jeep Wrangler