Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Bigblockscott View Post
      Andrew what does the rest of your HX set up look like? I'm starting to build mine for my LSA swap and looking for ideas. Also curious as to what sensors I should look to integrate into the system.
      Does that CWA150 pump come with the wiring harness pig tail and do you need a stand alone module for the pwm or can the Dominator handle all of it?
      I am using a heat exchanger from frozenboost.com. This might be a mistake, but people see to use them and like them. It is this one:
      http://www.frozenboost.com/water-to-...or-p-1063.html

It will be mounted to the lower portion of my radiator. There is a port in it where I plan to install a temp sensor to monitor the heat exchanger water temperature. Bosch makes MAP sensors with integrated air temperature sensors. I plan to use one on the cold side of the intercooler core and also one in the hot side of the intercooler core. This way I can not only measure the efficiency of the core but also the pressure drop across the core.

Tecomotive sells both a crimp it yourself connector kit as well as a pigtail. I got the crimp it yourself connector. There is no controller needed if a Dominator or other Holley EFI system (except Sniper) is used. Here is the relevant PWM information for the CWA150 pump:

https://www.tecomotive.com/download/PWMinfo_EN.pdf

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com