Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

What is the Value of my 1970 Camaro?

Hi everyone,

I am looking to price/sell my 1970-1/2 Chevrolet Camaro, and am looking for a fair sale value for both parties. Here are pictures and specifications:

1970-1/2 Chevrolet Camaro RS
      Rust-free California Original
      Have original build sheet (partial) recovered from top of original fuel tank
      Factory options:
      • Rally Sport Package
      • Rear Spoiler
      • Hideaway Wiper Blades
      • Bullet Side Mirrors
      • Original 350 SBC w/ Manual car

Engine: GMPP ZZ383 small block chevrolet, original purchaser and installer, 18k miles, broken-in per direction
      Fuel: Quickfuel 750 cfm carburetor, RobbMC pumping system w/ vapor return
      Transmission: TKO-600 5-speed w/ dual plate hydraulic clutch
      Brakes: Wilwood Disc Front/Rear Kits, Detroit Speed master cylinder kit w/ power booster and rear bias valve
      Front Suspension: Tubular arms with Delrin bushings (upper arm is turnbuckle adjustable), tall upper ball joint upgrade, Hotchkis anti-roll bar
      Rear Suspension: Hotchkis performance leaf springs, Hotchkis adjustable anti-roll bar
      Chassis: Hotchkis weld-in subframe connectors, solid subframe bushings, triangulated support struts between front subframe and firewall
      Power Steering: Lee Engineering 670 tight ratio, Jones Racing Products power steering pump
      battery: optima yellow top, trunk mount
      Electrical: American autowire full kit w/ additional upgrades
      Rear end: Ford 9-inch, 3.50 ratio, Tru-Trac limited slip
      Interior: Recarro driver seat, good-condition passenger and back seats, like-new headliner, good carpet, fresh dash, upgraded 3-point belts driver/passenger
      Gauges: Autometer 6-pack, AEM A/F Ratio
      Wheels: 17" Vintage Wheel Works

I also still have all of the believed-to-be factory original hardware that was removed during this upgrade including wiper motor, hood, power steering, 4-speed transmission w/ shifter, suspension pieces, brakes, gauges, driver seat, etc.

I work as a design and implementation engineer for the aerospace industry and have either performed or overseen all of the work done on this car. I have ensured that everything is built to engineering best practices including proper fastener selection/torques, electrical safety considerations, etc.

I bought the car in 2010 from an older gentleman who treated the car very well. I have since taken the car down to the subframe and reassembled it with major upgrades throughout.

Thanks in advance for your help on pricing this.

Name:  Desire Camaro Performers Magazine.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  168.1 KBName:  Engine.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  86.8 KBName:  IMG_20131024_120910.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  150.5 KBName:  Del Mar Nationals 2012.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  221.3 KBName:  20140104_140517_Richtone(HDR).jpg
Views: 398
Size:  181.3 KBName:  20130922_135759.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  159.4 KBName:  20130711_115059.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  216.9 KB

-Matthew Bezkrovny
      Who is wise? One who learns from every man... Who is strong? One who overpowers his inclinations... Who is rich? One who is satisfied with his lot... Who is honorable? One who honors his fellows" - Ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, 4:1