Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register



    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Results 41 to 53 of 53
    1. #41
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      Paso Robles Ca.
      Posts
      53
      Awesome build !!!

      I'm a little biased, but GREAT choice on the wheels. haha

      Name:  Zonanteloperd.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  407.4 KB

      1969 Camaro SS
      1957 Chevy 150 Utility Sedan
      2016 MB AMG-s wagon

    2. #42
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Posts
      47
      Country Flag: New Zealand
      Quote Originally Posted by Senek67RS View Post
      Have you figured out where you will be putting your remote PS reservoir? Running the same front drive on an LSA swap and running out of room...
      We'll be on that soon, I'll post a photo

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Aschle View Post
      Awesome build !!!

      I'm a little biased, but GREAT choice on the wheels. haha

      Name:  Zonanteloperd.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  407.4 KB
      Very nice!
      When I die don't let Nina sell my car for what I told her it cost to build.

    3. #43
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Posts
      47
      Country Flag: New Zealand
      Quote Originally Posted by Senek67RS View Post
      Have you figured out where you will be putting your remote PS reservoir? Running the same front drive on an LSA swap and running out of room...
      Well here's where we are currently.
      Still a work in progress, but I think it will work.
      It's a right hand drive car & rack, but it shouldn't make too much difference?

      It was looking really tight for the air intake to get past, so we've recessed the mount panel for the reservoir & the radiator overflow tank (recessed from the rear, so they actually move forward)

      Hope it helps?

      Name:  PSC2.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  240.7 KBName:  PSC1.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  302.8 KBName:  PSC3.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  457.3 KBName:  PSC5.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  316.4 KB
      When I die don't let Nina sell my car for what I told her it cost to build.

    4. #44
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Posts
      47
      Country Flag: New Zealand
      And here's a pic with a dummy intake hose
      Name:  PSC6.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  174.6 KB

      So hopefully, it'll be something like that, and maybe all the sh*t will fit in.

      But yes, it's definitely getting crowded in there. Maybe a Chevelle would have been a good idea! :-)
      When I die don't let Nina sell my car for what I told her it cost to build.

    5. #45
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Garden Ridge TX
      Posts
      42
      In case you didnt know, Those PSC resevoirs work great but the -10 outlet has to be above the power steering pump inlet to flow properly and not starve the pump. In other words, the fluid has to have a downhill run to the pump.
      Hope this helps,
      Evan Q.

    6. #46
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Posts
      47
      Country Flag: New Zealand
      Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
      In case you didnt know, Those PSC resevoirs work great but the -10 outlet has to be above the power steering pump inlet to flow properly and not starve the pump. In other words, the fluid has to have a downhill run to the pump.
      Hope this helps,
      Evan Q.
      Aha! OK thanks for that, the outlet is about an inch higher, that enough?
      When I die don't let Nina sell my car for what I told her it cost to build.

    7. #47
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Garden Ridge TX
      Posts
      42
      Might be enough, If it isnt, the pump will be kinda noisy and make groaning noises. I used the same one on my son's C10 and its mounted much higher. I'd go for maximum height if hood clearance allows.


      E.Name:  F762E554-B7C5-4178-8F1E-1F1957F8F123.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  377.8 KB

    8. #48
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Posts
      47
      Country Flag: New Zealand
      [QUOTE=EVO;1378476]Might be enough, If it isnt, the pump will be kinda noisy and make groaning noises. I used the same one on my son's C10 and its mounted much higher. I'd go for maximum height if hood clearance allows.



      Ok got it, thanks!
      When I die don't let Nina sell my car for what I told her it cost to build.

    9. #49
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Posts
      47
      Country Flag: New Zealand
      Still moving along. Getting more exciting!
      Name:  12.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  297.1 KBName:  13.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  313.2 KB
      When I die don't let Nina sell my car for what I told her it cost to build.

    10. #50
      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      199
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by mistral View Post
      Well here's where we are currently.
      Still a work in progress, but I think it will work.
      It's a right hand drive car & rack, but it shouldn't make too much difference?

      It was looking really tight for the air intake to get past, so we've recessed the mount panel for the reservoir & the radiator overflow tank (recessed from the rear, so they actually move forward)

      Hope it helps?

      Name:  PSC2.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  240.7 KBName:  PSC1.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  302.8 KBName:  PSC3.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  457.3 KBName:  PSC5.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  316.4 KB
      I like what you are doing with the filter location and size, what filter is that?

    11. #51
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      655
      Country Flag: United States
      I see you got a C and R radiator. I love mine it cools well.
      Your build is looking fantastic..I know they are slow but you can see progress.
      Keep it up.
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro build
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

    12. #52
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Posts
      47
      Country Flag: New Zealand
      Quote Originally Posted by TANKMASTERJ View Post
      I see you got a C and R radiator. I love mine it cools well.
      Your build is looking fantastic..I know they are slow but you can see progress.
      Keep it up.
      Thanks Pal, still moving ahead!

      Name:  14.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  337.9 KBName:  15.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  386.6 KB
      When I die don't let Nina sell my car for what I told her it cost to build.

    13. #53
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Posts
      47
      Country Flag: New Zealand
      Still moving on!

      Name:  19.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  364.8 KB

      When I die don't let Nina sell my car for what I told her it cost to build.


    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3