Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

BMR G-Body Frame Notch

BMR Suspension Frame Notch Kit for 1978-1987 G-Body FR461
      FR461 – 99.95

Narrow the rear upper frame rails to increase tire clearance on your 1978-1987 G-Body utilizing the Frame Notch Kit from BMR Suspension. Stock rails are made from stock stamped steel and merely provide clearance for a typical radial. Manufactured from precision laser cut 3/16” premium steel plate, our frame rail notch kit provides up to 5/8” clearance. The BMR Frame Rail Notch Kits (FR461) are simply welded with a standard MIG welder and provide enough clearance to safely tuck a 275/60R15 drag radial. BMR designed the FR461 for drag racing and street performance applications. Only available bare/unfinished due to required welding. Installation time is 7-8 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], [email protected] or contact us at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

Country Flag: United States
      Nice kit!

Andrew

1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com