Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

5 SPEED- Transmission KIT for GM A-body 64-67

Is there any "complete" 5 Speed Tarnsm. KIT on the Market ?

( Hydr.clutch- GM-bell housing - custom driveshaft........)

I´m located in europe so a complete KIT would be fine.

thanks

I just used a complete kit from Modern Driveline last month on a 3rd Gen. A-body. I did the T56 6 speed, but they also have the TKO 5 speed kits for your 2nd Gen. there are actually quite a few companies here that do complete kits. I contacted maybe four of them before ordering from Modern Driveline. Silver Sport and American Powertrain are others to consider.

i can’t imagine what shipping to Europe would cost....

Country Flag: United States
      We can do complete Tremec 5 & 6 speed transmission conversions as well. The tricky part is the driveshaft. There can be some variance from one car to the next, so typically we don't like to ship a driveshaft up front in case there's an issue with the measurements. It's always best to measure for the driveshaft specific to your car once the new transmission is installed.
      visit us on the web at www.bowlertransmissions.com

I did a complete kit from Silver Sport. Great people to deal with. I did a TKO 600, only regret was I shoulda just gone with a T-56. All those guysare good, Bowler, American Powertrain, Silversport.

I bought a kit from Jody's transmissions, and he even got on the phone while I was dialing in the bellhousing and walked me through the process. I was pretty happy to have such a pro on the other end of the phone, as that was the first time for me dialing in a bellhousilng.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com