Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

ISO '67-'69 Camaro RS ragtop

I have a drivetrain that wants a home in a RS convertible project. Also consider '66 A-body vert. I prefer something that has had the body done, but no engine/trans. Willing to look at interesting stuff. If I don't find something soon, I will prolly put my LSA/TR6060 up for sale. I also have a mint 19k mile black on black '99 FRC Vette for possible trade consideration.Thanks. PM me here

Probably not what you are looking for, but I am selling 67 conv shell with current FL title. $1500Name:  20200709_194521027_iOS.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  651.3 KBName:  20200709_193857127_iOS.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  582.3 KB

Country Flag: United States
      I'm looking to sell my 1968 Camaro RS convertible. Not so much a project, but it would LOVE a LSA/6060 combo.

The car is Very nice -
      -350 and 4 speed
      -blue with white stripe - paint is a 9/10
      -very clean black with houndstooth interior - 9/10
      -Hotchkiss front lowering springs, Hotchkiss rear lowering leaf springs, Hotchkiss front sway bar
      -brand new BF Goodrich on chrome rally wheels
      -all lights work, RS headlight vacuum system/doors work as they should, wiper work, convertible top boot is very nice, comes with car cover, has front lower spoiler/splitter, etc
      Most things are newer or refinished from when it was restored (previous owner)

The car will have a new top installed by the leading upholsterer in CT - It can be black or white. I want to put a white top on, but I'm going to allow the new owner to make the choice - it will either be included in the price of the car, or the sale price can be negotiated down if you want to handle it

I'm located in central CT and asking $38.5
      Attached Images Attached Images    

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com