1968 Camaro front subframe. Which one?

Complete Art Morrison subframe with c5 suspension.

Or

Stock front subframe with chassis works coilover bracket and full ridetech, including a-arms, spindles, steering box, muscle bar, tru turn. Pretty much every upgrade.

Which one for resale and drivability?

Country Flag: United States
    Your just putting band aids on a stock one.

Get a modern design if you have the $$

Quote Originally Posted by astross89 View Post
    Complete Art Morrison subframe with c5 suspension.

Or

Stock front subframe with chassis works coilover bracket and full ridetech, including a-arms, spindles, steering box, muscle bar, tru turn. Pretty much every upgrade.

Which one for resale and drivability?
    Iíve owned two Art Morrison equipped cars and a full ridetech car. No comparison imho. The Art Morrison ride is far superior. So much so that I sold the Ridetech equipped car.

Don
    1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
    1957 Buick Caballero - huge project
    1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
    1969 Mustang Sportsroof
    1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain

I bet if you price out building a stock frame vs. buying an aftermarket frame you wonít be that far off. A few extra bucks for an aftermarket frame will be money well spent, and the cars value will be higher. But building a stock frame is good for somebody who doesnít have a big lump sum of money to drop all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by 65 drop top View Post
    I bet if you price out building a stock frame vs. buying an aftermarket frame you wonít be that far off. A few extra bucks for an aftermarket frame will be money well spent, and the cars value will be higher. But building a stock frame is good for somebody who doesnít have a big lump sum of money to drop all at once.

That's what I found and went with the DSE front clip.

I went with a Speedtech Performance’s Pro Touring front subframe for my Nova build and rebuilt the stock subframe with Hotchkiss parts on my Camaro. I guess it depends on what your going to be dong with the car?