Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

WTB 57 Chev 2 door

My little brother is looking for a driver, up to $60K give or take. No projects, open-minded on mods and colour, he is out of NY. Location not important, but rust is.

Grateful for any assistance.

well i have two customer cars for sale that are 57 chevy. if you want to give me a call i can give you details. one is LS6 T56 , red on red. very nice car. Lots done to it but price is higher then you looking for but Lots done to this one. Billet hinges, drive it any place.. message me if you want more info.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

the second one is more of a Show car then a drive. Competed in ISCA shows for a few Years, its 4 link, coil over, 408 sb super charged, t400 reverse Valve body,
      Narrowed 9 inch, complete Smoothed and painted floor pans, White and grey int, Lamborghini Orange wit Ghost flames, Custom bumpers, Shaved handles,
      Lots of mods. Lots of extras.

70k fully restored 1957. fresh ls1 engine with small cam. built 4l60e. 3500 stall converter. 96 c4 corvette suspension on front and rear. vette 13" brakes. power coated frame.house of colors galaxy grey with matt clear coat. all new glass. new interior .etc.. more info and specs if interested. located in ft worth texas 817-504-4474 lee

1962 Impala vert

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com