Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Racing Seats for a 69 Camaro

Hello beautiful People.

I have a 69 Camaro with an LS3 that I have taken racing in the past, but I am trying to upgrade a bunch of things for future track use.

I've recently upgraded the lights and brakes are next. I currently have a set of nearly 20 year old APC adjustable racing seats in the car that use a 4-point harness system.
      Im looking to replace the seats with something f a higher quality that will be adjustable, comfortable for daily driving, and good for track use a few times per year.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I'd really like to keep the 4 point harness system and have something that can comfortably fit in the 69 Camaro.

Thanks for all your thoughts and input!
      "What is each day but a series of conflicts between the easy way and the right way?"

69 camaro, daytona blue. LS376-495 (Hotcam LS3), TR-6060 6-speed
      Tubular control arms with coilovers

Country Flag: United States
      Recaro is pretty much #1 for quality. We are a dealer for them, as well as Corbeau and Sparco. Corbeau has a lot of options and models, most of which will all fit your Camaro no problem. Hit us up if you’d like a quote on some!

-Dale
      SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com