Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Garage clean out camaro parts

I'm selling some stock and aftermarket parts I have laying around. Located in Houston and prefer local pickup but willing to ship smaller items at buyers expense. Shipment may take a while as I work out of town a lot.

700r4 to ford 9" driveshaft for first gen camaro. Driveshaft measures 3"x 45-7/8" center to center and is 27 spline. It comes with 1310 u-joints. $50

1310 and 1330 pinion yokes for a 9". $20 each

Under dash gauges Oil, AMP and Water temp gauses. $10

6th gen camaro shifter with boot, knob and cover. $50

68 camaro front stock suspension. Includes upper and lower a-arms, spindles, socks and springs. $50

2018 parts below can be combined into a complete gen v truck accessory.
      I have all the brackets, just need an alternator and ac compressor to complete it. Get with me on this if you need more info. You can also add the PS pump below and a ICTBillet ps bracket to have a complete setup with PS.

2018 6.2 water pump. Pump's larger 3/4" nipple pulled and threaded to 1/2" npt. Did this as practice for my own water pump that I put a 1/2" npt x 5/8" barb for my vintage air so the inlet and outlet are both 5/8". $40

2018 6.2 vacuum pump with 3500 miles. $30

C5 corvette power steering pump and pulley. This is the more common pump used in LS swaps. Also comes with the $30 extended AN fitting. Do not have the reservoir or bracket that holds it but they are cheap if needed. $100

2018 6.2 manifolds $50

MSD ignition system $200
      MSD6AL box pn 6420. Red wire slightly damaged and will need to be fixed, not a big issue as seen in photo.
      Coil pn 6202
      MSD distributor pn 85551

SBC motor mount. Only have one of these. Energy suspension chrome tall and narrow mount. pn on box does not match. $20

Holley fuel system $200--SOLD
      Holley carb 8105b with electric choke. Worked perfectly fine when removed. Its been in a box covered with a rag for about a year or so.
      Holleu Blue electric pump
      unknown FPR with gauge
      Holley carb filter and cover

68 camaro rs tail lights $10--SOLD

Unknown mirror that came on my 68. They look like 2nd gen mirrors but not sure. $20

B&M shifter. Not sure on the PN, couldnt find it. $100-- SOLD

ridetech rear muscle bar. This was sent to me by accident by ridetech for my first gen camaro. They believe a 2nd bar gen got sent to me by accident and they did not want it back. This is the bar only, no other additional parts like the ears or bushings. It measures roughly 22-1/4 long from the center of the bushing to the other center and is 5/8" thick. You might be able to grab the other missing parts and piece it together for less than buying one out right but not sure? Call ridetech and ask. $20--SOLD

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com