Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Help with FiTech system

To start with, I already tried calling and emailing Fitech. I have never spoken to anyone on the phone and they have never returned my emails.

I bought a car which I believe has the #70007 system. 92mm throttle body, long runner, transmission control. It also had one of their fuel pumps in the tank. I replaced the tank with one from Tanks, Inc. It is very convenient that the pump and tank go together perfectly. Everything was done by a teenager who did not have any mechanical experience. He had good intentions but no one to guide him is what I'm guessing.

I don't have a manual for this system and I can not find anywhere on the Fitech site where I can download one. The wire harness is marked very well and I have all but 1 connector hooked up. It is the only one without a label. It is located where the 2 transmission connectors come out of the harness. I have no idea what it is for. In my online searches I remember reading that the pump was controlled by the ecm by pwm. Is this true? The pump power wire is tiny.

Thanks for any input.
      Matt H.

Country Flag: United States
      Thank you so much! YOU ARE THE MAN!

Yes, I shouted that.
      Matt H.

Quote Originally Posted by 2yellow69 View Post
      Thank you so much! YOU ARE THE MAN!

Yes, I shouted that.
      You’re welcome. Since we’ve been locked down I’ve had time to practice my google skills

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com