Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

One-Touch/Comfort Turn Signal Module?

I am surprised to not be finding multiple quick & easy one touch turn signal kits available online. Have you found and used one?

I expected to find something that would replace the common classic car two-pin flashers with the ability to run a 3x-5x one touch function....but no real luck.
      1972 Plymouth 'Cuda - Not LS-swapped, 5.7L Hemi [MS3 Gold Box], T56 Magnum 6-speed - 'Cuda Build Page
      1976 Dodge D100 - Warlock
      2016 Subaru WRX - E30 Tune

You’re probably not looking to do an entire re-wire, but the https://coachcontrols.com/index.php wiring harnesses have that feature built in.

That's pretty nice looking, but yes my car already has entire new harnessing.

I have found this one that looks pretty simple and low cost. I don't like the fact that it blinks 6x, that seems excessive, but it does claim to do the job.

http://kahtec.com/lane-changer-features/
      1972 Plymouth 'Cuda - Not LS-swapped, 5.7L Hemi [MS3 Gold Box], T56 Magnum 6-speed - 'Cuda Build Page

For future reference I found this one from Germany that I like. It's a 3x flasher and 4-5 wires, the seller said that a diagram is included and it should be a pretty basic installation. We'll see when it shows up...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/112654509956

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 8.34.18 AM.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  20.8 KB

Glad you found that. Please keep us posted on how it works, I’d be interested in one as well.

Keep us posted! I'll get one too if it works for you!
      SMSgt Ty Ingle, USAF
      "CF71" - Freedom Bird
      Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR Performance, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST

Also watching this.

I did find this part of what's included to be funny:

"5x current thieves"

Quote Originally Posted by derekf View Post
      Also watching this.

I did find this part of what's included to be funny:

"5x current thieves"
      It's always fun to see parts translated, I think I'll forever call them current thieves now. It's such a better name than a tap-splice...though I don't really ever use them unless it's a careless project.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com