Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Tremec T56 w/ McClowd Twin Disk / Quicktime Bellhousing

Looking to see what is out there for new/slightly used Tremec T56 trans. I currently have a new 4L80e w/ a new 3400 Stall Circle D converter, a new Lokar shifter w/ paddle shift, and new Compu-shift computer and harness in my '69 C10. The truck has only been driven 300 miles. I would like to switch over to a T56 and seeing what is out there for options. I am open to trades for my setup.

Jeremiah
      713-four four 9-one 5 four 1.
      call or text

Quote Originally Posted by jeremiahbelk View Post
      Looking to see what is out there for new/slightly used Tremec T56 trans. I currently have a new 4L80e w/ a new 3400 Stall Circle D converter, a new Lokar shifter w/ paddle shift, and new Compu-shift computer and harness in my '69 C10. The truck has only been driven 300 miles. I would like to switch over to a T56 and seeing what is out there for options. I am open to trades for my setup.

Jeremiah
      713-four four 9-one 5 four 1.
      call or text
      I just listed a near new McLeod RXT twin disc clutch kit in the Parts for sale section

I saw that. May reach out if someone offers up a T56.

I’d be willing to purchase your converter if you’re interested in separating.

If you get the t56 in I would sure love to go over and check out how the clutch pedal/seat/shifter feels. I have considered that swap in my 67 C10.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com