Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

SOLD! Thanks! 64-70 Mustang Total Control manual rack

SOLD! Thanks, Scott.

P/N TCP RCKM-02
      This has been installed and has a few hundred miles. This is a picture from this week. Includes all hardware including tie rod ends, steering shafts and U-joints. I have the original installation instructions and there’s a nice video on YouTube. There is some cosmetic damage on the end of the drivers side of the body of the rack from improper clearance set up. Selling as I’m going with power steering.
      Will ship or you can see near Chicago.
      Originally $1685. Asking $700.

Name:  D5FF0B2D-0022-42C6-A4E8-B6A1E48C97A7.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  177.9 KB
      '69 Charger TT Viper project - SOLD
      '65 Mustang Shelby clone project "almost done"

I have a 1965 Mustang and I'm very interested. I live in Kansas City, so we'd have to figure out shipping. Do you know how much this weighs? Thanks!

I can get it packed up in the Flaming River box that just arrived and find out. Do you want the whole steering column with the adapter installed, or take it off and you install on your own column? My new kit came with a full column, so you can have it.
      Give me a day or two. Thanks!

Thanks for the response. Since you've done the install, what would you recommend? I have a nice rebuilt stock column, so my first thought was to have you take off the adapter. Do you have an opinion and why? Thanks!

Actually, it came with the car. I have looked over the instructions because I’ll be pulling it tomorrow and it doesn’t look too bad. There’s an adapting cap that goes on the bottom of the steering column. You’ll need to fit it and drill two holes to secure it. Otherwise, no need to use the whole column.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com