Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

LSA Accessory Drive Help

Hey everyone. New to this forum but been working on hot rods for quite some time.

I have finally found some time to work on my personal project, a 1970 Camaro. It has a DSE front subframe with all their suspension. Drive train is from a 2013 ZL1 Camaro, 6.2L LSA with the TR6060 trans.

I am looking for ideas, suggestions, and pictures of how everyone else has their accessory drive. The factory accessory drive uses a low mount alternator and AC compressor, the DSE subframe does not have the room to accommodate factory stuff. So I would love to see what everyone else has done. I've seen companies like All American Billet and Wegner Automotive make kits specific for the LSA, but have not come across pictures of their product in a finished engine bay.Name:  20200306_181855.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  166.2 KB

Check out the dirty dingo low mount ac compressor mount. It uses the smallest sanden compressor so it may fit in the original place that way you don’t have to spend thousands on a new setup. I was able to fit all stock stuff just added the dirty dingo mount to my 69 camaro on a chassisworks frame.

Wegner kit. We also have the factory lsa accessories mounted in a dse subframe. Slight slight clearance on the AC needed but it’s going to be a pain getting the rack fittings on.

Name:  A28A05E0-03D6-46BB-A48D-D20002C12BBF.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  223.4 KB

Thanks for the replies everyone! I appreciate the input and pictures

I have a concept one LSA accessory drive in my 63 nova with a chassisworks front clip and didn’t have any clearance issues. I’ll see if I can get a pic that shows how it fit but it wasn’t even close to being an issue

Brandon

71 El Camino ZZ430/700r4,
      72 Buick Sun Coupe slowly working on LSx/6spd swap
      63 Nova husband and wife daily driver and autocross project

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com