Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

F/S: BBC Valve Cover hold down clamps

I'm doing like many of us ... cleaning out the garage of stuff that I've been meaning to sell for years, LOL ... Up for sale here is a nice set of B&B or Milodon (I don't remember which) valve cover clamps/spreader bars for big block stock-type valve covers. These are pretty trick pieces that I don't think are made anymore. They feature a thick steel base with 7/16 hex swivel nuts attached, and a set of studs for the valve cover bolt holes in the heads. The base has small bends at the ends that apply improved load to the valve cover perimeter as the center swivel nut is tightened up on the stud. This can really help with leaky valve covers, and save you from forming divots at all the cover bolt holes from over-tightening. These are chrome plated, pretty clean, and complete. I chased all the threads with a thread cleaning tap, so they'll work real nice. I did notice that 2 of the studs were a little different from the rest (first one in each row on the left in the picture), but they worked okay. Don't recall why they are different. Asking $50 shipped to your door in the lower 48 United States ... I know I paid well over twice that many, many years ago when I first got these for my '67 ... First one to PM me they want them, gets them! Thanks for looking!
      JohnA, 67L88Vette

SOLD!! SOLD!! Mods, you may close this thread ...
      John A, 67L88Vette

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com