Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: 71 camaro

71 camaro

i had a 1991 s-10 with a 350 in it, and my wife was not happy because i couldnt put her and the two kids i had in the truck, so i when and brought a 71 camaro for a 1000.oo dollars. it has a few rust spots on her, but she is in the body shop right now, what i would like to know is, where can i get a billet grill at, please help

71 camaro grill and front spoiler

i just brought a 71 camaro and looking for a bilet grill and a front spoiler, can anyone help me

Front spoiler help

After an exhaustive search myself for the front spoiler I am leaning towards a fiberglass unit. I have spoke with this guy a couple times and he has good prices and nice parts. All of his fiberglass is hand laid though so it takes a couple weeks to get because he makes parts as they are ordered. Check him out .....

www.showcars-bodyparts.com

Sorry no help on the grille though.
      Sarcasm is only one service we offer here .

Country Flag: United States
      Can't help you finding a grill, but let me be the first to welcome you to the board!

thanks for the help and welcome me to the broad. also need to find some nice rims 17x 11 in the back and 17 x 9 in the front

For wheels try...

I keep a constant check on eBay for stuff. You can find some really great deals on parts if you are careful what you buy. I picked up these not too long ago from eBay for my 73 Camaro.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7913716795

I think I got a pretty good deal. They are straight, balance perfectly, and just needed a little polishing. I'm happy with them anyway. :icon996:

Hey Chevyman73, sorry to bother but I wanted to know how those wheels fit on your ride?

BTW you can buy the billet grille from AIM Industries, about $300.

Pretty nicely so far. I had already trimmed, and rolled the rear wheelwell, but I will still have to bulge it just a little. These have a good bit of offset so I am going to end up with spacers, but I need them anyway since I am using C5 rotors with Outlaw 4000 4 piston calipers on the front and 3000 4 pistons on the rear. I am still mocking everything up for now though to determine actual spacer thickness so I can get them made. I still have a lot of suspension work to finish so I can have a definate ride height, so I am actually using it compressed more than it should be working out my clearances to be safe. I am working on using a LOT of Nascar front suspension pieces so it may be slow going. Not an easy job but it should be really cool and turn like heck when I'm done. Hope my head dosen't explode first.
      By the way hows your 6 speed swap workin? I've got mine and hope to start swapping it in next.

What 6speed swap?

You know how they say "sooner or later" well mine will probably take place waaaaay later. Just tryin to stack some $$$$$ first. Hopefully when I do start you'll be done and I can ask you for some tips

Lets hope

Keep your fingers crossed. Mine usually falls into the "later" catagory as well, but hopefully I'll have the suspension done before years end . I'll keep you updated though.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com