Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Killer C4 Corvette that won the Optima season opener at LVMS [video]

I put together another In The Paddock episode featuring Chris Ramey's C4 which also just happened to win the GTV class at optima a week ago. Get some insight into the car and take a ride along on one of his fast autocross laps!

Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

Nice! You guys are going to draw me into this if you keep posting these videos! That said I am almost done with my car and can not have anymore mission creep.....it's just resto mod for spirited driving .... some track time ( I am lucky and have access to a few road courses) and I might try autocross (never done it).
      1969 Camaro (Small Tyre Restomod/mild Protour) 245/40/18 F, 275/35/18 R, stock frame, full Ridetech suspension, LS engine, T56 Mag, Wilwood Brakes. A driver car.

Quote Originally Posted by Motobrewmaster View Post
      Nice! You guys are going to draw me into this if you keep posting these videos! That said I am almost done with my car and can not have anymore mission creep.....it's just resto mod for spirited driving .... some track time ( I am lucky and have access to a few road courses) and I might try autocross (never done it).
      Yessss, come to the dark side! I was in your shoes at one point

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

optima is allowing wings now?
      --
      Kenny Mitchell
      [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by nokones View Post
      optima is allowing wings now?
      A few years ago they changed the rules to allow them again with heavy restrictions on how high they can be mounted. They also have restrictions on size and elements but that's less restrictive than the height one.

Very cool car and I still love the c4 vette

marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com