Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Toilet Paper and Project Renderings

While the world goes with trips to Costco to hunt for rare and elusive toilet paper, I'm still at it putting vision to paper. Here's a '69 Camaro wrapped up recently, my client wanted a "low key aggressive" look. I think this should do the trick. If you're barricading yourself inside and now have lots more time to work on your project car, I'd love to help put your vision on paper too! Enjoy!

-Ben, Your friendly neighborhood Rendering dude

SRD on Facebook

79 Cutlass wagon build

I was expecting to see some of your art scribbled on a piece of toilet paper!

Nice work, beautiful job as always!

hahaha! I thought of doing that and ran to the store to get some Scott tissue since it's not far off from the consistency of posterboard, but some soccer mom beat me with her purse as she grabbed the last package! ;)

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate that.

SRD on Facebook

79 Cutlass wagon build

Dang, John beat me to it! I went to the friendly neighborhood Walmart Marketplace just down the road last night to get some things for hamburgers. I swear it looked liked Black Friday. People are so goofy!

Rendering is really nice though! Keep it up Ben.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Crazy right? Seems to be the same everywhere. I'm out west now but grew up mostly in FL. The stores look like a massive hurricane is coming to destroy everything and we anticipate being without power and water for a time.

Thanks for the compliment Carl, I appreciate that! Nice 1st gen you have too!

SRD on Facebook

79 Cutlass wagon build

The toilet paper manufactures are loving this run on their products. In every disaster there are companies that are going to make some money. Same with hand cleaners.
      It kills me that companies are saying the are doing a better of cleaning. Shouldn't they have been doing "better" cleaning all along?

haha! Right? I told my wife when the first cases of the virus hit the states I'll bet the TP companies sent their employees to the markets in pairs, one with a cell phone camera and one with 49 packages of TP in their cart. The magic of fake news often spreads quicker than wild fire. But you can't blame 'em too bad, that's just creative marketing there.

SRD on Facebook

79 Cutlass wagon build

Hey Ben,
      I just searched your profile after I saw this post and I love your style. I myself have very little ability in the arts department. I'm currently creating my 69 olds in Fusion360 in the hopes of making a fiberglass front air dam and perhaps some bits for the rear.

I'm looking for help with the airdam, perhaps several rough protoypes of what you think looks cool to steer me in the right direction.

Unfortunately, I can't pay you in "exposure" as my IG is only followed by 12 attractive bots- but I do have cash...?

I've never worked with an artist before, so not sure if this is something you're interested in.

-Scott
      P.S. I also can't pay in TP as I missed the gold rush....

1969 442 6.0L LQ9 T56
      Fab9 w/ custom 3 Link conversion
      FAYS2 Watts link
      Thanks to Mark at SC&C for his honesty and passion for the sport, and Ron Sutton for the wealth of knowledge that has helped shape so many of the cars on this site.

Thanks for the compliment Scott! ... Lol! It's toilet paper or nothing! ;) I'll send a PM with some contact info so we can chat off the forum.

SRD on Facebook

79 Cutlass wagon build

Also interested for my s10 sometime.

Just fyi if you really do need paper towels. All the local stores are out but at our local Fleet farm they had plenty of rolls of shop towels back in the automotive section.

Quote Originally Posted by 79 Camaro View Post
      The toilet paper manufactures are loving this run on their products. In every disaster there are companies that are going to make some money. Same with hand cleaners.
      It kills me that companies are saying the are doing a better of cleaning. Shouldn't they have been doing "better" cleaning all along?
      I would think TP makers will balance out. Everyone is stocking up but not necessarily using more. Once this rush subsides people will use up their stocks and delay replenishing.
      Hand sanitizer on the other hand is something most of us did not use on a regular basis prior so there is a spike.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com