Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Hello from TN

Hello from TN

I finally retired from the Army and decided to spend some time restoring a car to eventually give to my son. It will not nearly be an extreme as some of the cars on here, but it will definitely be unique. I haven't seen more than a handful of these cars in my lifetime so when a rust free Javelin popped up locally for 5 K I jumped on it. I've been doing a lot of reading on here and touched base with some members who have provided many recommendations, which I thank you. I have already ordered a Control freak IFS system, subframe connectors, Wilwood disk brake kit and coilovers for all 4 corners, a Strange 9" rear, and a 4 link rear independent suspension. The goal is an LS3 with a TKO 500 because of tunnel room. I just bought it last week and still in the process of tearing it all apart. Here is what we are starting with.

Country Flag: United States
      Wow, I had one of those back in the '70's Great car good luck with the build, and post pictures along the way...

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Country Flag: United States
      Cant believe you got that clean of a car for 5k! jealous

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com