Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

FiTech LS 92/102mm Throttle Body

I’m looking for some feedback in the FiTech 92 or 102 Throttle bodies....Do they work well? Any issues? Do they whistle or whine?

I’ve used the ebay TB’s but couldn’t stand the IAC whistle. Bought and NW which worked great but didn’t like the price.....

Are the FiTechs any good?

Anyone?

Country Flag: United States
      I shouldn't be admitting this out loud, but here goes...

I recently bought a 102mm TB on Amazon. It was pretty cheap, but I couldn't help my curiosity. I already had a 92mm Holley Sniper brand LS1 TB and that stupid thing made the loudest idle sucking noises. This Amazon 102 looks 110% identical and feels the same aside from the 10mm larger inlet. All the GM sensors Holley supplied bolted right on and it is dead silent at idle. So I'm as happy as can be for a whopping $85.

The only "catch" was that it still had some pieces of aluminum from machining inside the IAC bore so I blew it all out and haven't had an issue. The coating was totally fine and seems to be as good as the Holley.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram

My FiTech 92mm throttle body is pretty loud. The IAC "sucking" noise at/around idle is definitely there.

Quote Originally Posted by MtotheIKEo View Post
      My FiTech 92mm throttle body is pretty loud. The IAC "sucking" noise at/around idle is definitely there.
      Thanks for the reply....I wish it came before I bought a 102 mm fiTech...Ill review it once I actually run it.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com