Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

TMI Interiors Price Increase March 30th! SAVE NOW!

Due to rising costs of doing business, TMI Interiors has announced a price increase to start March 30th. All orders must be in and completed by March 29th and it can take a few days if you are wanting something custom so please let us know ASAP!

We offer EXCELLENT prices AND service on all TMI products. We have sold to many that messed up and ordered the wrong parts on their own, why not save money, get great service AND the right parts!

Please PM, Call, Email or text for pricing on anything you are after, we don't advertise every brand we sell.

Call: 925-828-5555
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091
      Email: [email protected]

MCB Parts
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

I was all in for a set of low back sport seats but I couldn’t get them without the TMI advertising on each side of the seat back so I bailed.
      You should make that optional, I understand the advertising aspect but on a nice car I feel it looks out of place.
      My half a$$ed build thread.https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...elle-6-0-4L60E

Tighten it till it strips & back it off a quarter turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Alwhite00 View Post
      I was all in for a set of low back sport seats but I couldn’t get them without the TMI advertising on each side of the seat back so I bailed.
      You should make that optional, I understand the advertising aspect but on a nice car I feel it looks out of place.
      I get it and some others are the same. They WILL remove it but it comes at a BIG cost...

Thanks,
      Matt
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

Why the BIG cost, just use a blank piece of vinyl other than the TMI branded one. I don’t get it. Myself I think you would sell more seats without the branding.
      My half a$$ed build thread.https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...elle-6-0-4L60E

Quote Originally Posted by Alwhite00 View Post
      Why the BIG cost, just use a blank piece of vinyl other than the TMI branded one. I don’t get it. Myself I think you would sell more seats without the branding.
      You would have to ask TMI on that one. It has always been there and some will shy away but most still buy. TMI has grown 10 fold++ over the years but I get it.
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Can you define "big cost". I'm not a fan of the branding either on these seats.
      It seems funny that it would cost more money for them to do less work and save a few yards of string by not stitching the logo.

Quote Originally Posted by John McIntire View Post
      Can you define "big cost". I'm not a fan of the branding either on these seats.
      It seems funny that it would cost more money for them to do less work and save a few yards of string by not stitching the logo.
      Funny, I actually was just talking about this logo here in the office. They USED to offer no logo at $250 but that is gone.

Any of their "Stock" style covers do NOT have the logo and all aftermarket style covers have it. It is one of those things.. Like most, they want you to know where to buy them. Think wheel center caps, heads, gauges, and lots more! Most Billet as well.

Again, it is about getting their name out and letting you know they are brand name, no knockoffs.
      Thanks,
      Matt
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

The logo looks like garbage. I've yet to see anyone that thinks it looks good
      https://www.instagram.com/gen_v_lt1_chevelle/

Do not buy anything from Frankie's Used Auto Parts. Ever.
      Chevelle ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ L92/200-4r now Gen V LT1 and T56- https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...nvertible.html

Haven't been on the forum in a long time. Ran across this post, and couldn't agree more. I was going to order a set of seats for my Nova, but if there's no option to remove the TMI stitching, no thanks. I'll look elsewhere. Too bad, because they look nice.
      Dave

1972 Nova
      1967 RS/SS Camaro - current project

TMI is a brand and they are trying to brand their product like any other manufacture. You cant buy a Nike shoe without the swoosh or Wilwood calipers without their name.
      TMI does however offer their sport and sport II seat covers without the logo. You will however always find their logo on all of their pro series complete seats and sport R seat covers.
      Thanks
      MCBparts
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

I'm looking for a Sport R full length console for a 68 Camaro.
      Model# 25-8088-6525-99-BKS
      Thank you.

PM has been sent.
      Thanks
      Kim
      MCBparts
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Quote Originally Posted by MCB Matt View Post
      TMI is a brand and they are trying to brand their product like any other manufacture. You cant buy a Nike shoe without the swoosh or Wilwood calipers without their name.
      TMI does however offer their sport and sport II seat covers without the logo. You will however always find their logo on all of their pro series complete seats and sport R seat covers.
      Thanks
      MCBparts

yes but theNike swoosh and the Wilwood calipers look cool. The TMI on the seats does not.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com