Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Country Flag: United States
      Beautiful color. Nice choice of wheels. Great execution.
      My half a$$ed build thread.https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...elle-6-0-4L60E

Tighten it till it strips & back it off a quarter turn.

Thanks, means a lot. Your build is ridiculously amazing. great work

Country Flag: United States
      Yeah that color looks amazing. Bet it looks even better in person with the sun hitting it. Super nice

Thanks I appreciate that. It’s wild how much it changes with angle of sun and time of day.

Got it on the Dyno last night. Very happy with the numbers for an NA motor I picked up off of Facebook marketplace. Sounded strong. Name:  F5DF748B-6998-4FE9-A71E-D7408C4E6767.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  461.3 KB

Awesome build. Car came out great. 2 questions:

1. Is your window trim painted or powder coated gloss black? Looking to do the same.
      2. Where do your seat belt harnesses attach to?

Thanks so much for the compliment. Not the most extreme of builds for sure but best I could do with hand tools and an air compressor.

I got everything powder-coated cause I live on the beach in Florida and it protects a bit better than paint.

The belts connect to the bolts of the rear seat belt. I did a ton of research and you can find links on this forum as well. Schroth Ralley 4 is DOT-approved and uses the anti submarining tech that helps you avoid sliding under the lap belt. Look them up and give them a call they are super cool guys and the customer service was great.

Quote Originally Posted by lbsurfer11 View Post
      Thanks so much for the compliment. Not the most extreme of builds for sure but best I could do with hand tools and an air compressor.

I got everything powder-coated cause I live on the beach in Florida and it protects a bit better than paint.

The belts connect to the bolts of the rear seat belt. I did a ton of research and you can find links on this forum as well. Schroth Ralley 4 is DOT-approved and uses the anti submarining tech that helps you avoid sliding under the lap belt. Look them up and give them a call they are super cool guys and the customer service was great.
      Thanks! I was thinking of powder coating as well but was curious if the added thickness of the PC would led to any difficulty at re-assembly.

Any more pics of the seat belt setup, front and rear? Are your rear seats still useable?

Nice build, sounds good..

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 50 characters.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com