Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1970 Chevelle SS Resto-Mod

1970 SS Chevelle Restomod.
      The build sheet for this car shows the production date was October 15, 1969. It had the Z/25 Super Sport 396 package. Therefore, the car is a documented SS.
      April of 2016 a complete frame off nut and bolt restoration was completed by a well respected restorer of Chevelles in Wisconsin. EVERYTHING was replaced and restored back to factory appearing. I purchased the car in June of 2016 and it had 13 miles on it since the restoration. I have transformed the car into a top shelf Restomod that needs nothing and runs and drives perfectly. Car stays in a heated garage, has less than 2.300 miles on it since restored. I have never had the car in rain or out after dark, You must see this car to appreciate it.
      Body/Paint- Show quality Cranberry Red with black stripes with very straight body lines. There are no dings or nicks on the car. All glass, trim, bumpers and grill in excellent condition.
      Engine- 468 Ci with Eagle balanced rotating assembly. 10:6 to 1 compression ratio. Brodix Race Rite Aluminum Heads with Scorpion 1.7 Roller rockers, Comp. Cam Hydraulic Roller 566/566 224/224 @50 LC 110 Camshaft, Quick Fuel 850 DP carb, GM Performance HEI with Firecore 50 wires, Billet Specialties Tru- Trac Serpentine System, Wizard Colling Aluminum radiator with dual Spal cooling fans, Edelbrock Air-Gap intake. Chevrolet Performance valve covers with M/E Wagner adjustable PCV valve and Moroso catch can. Engine produces 425.66 RWHP and 475.62 RWTQ on a Dyno jet. optima redtop battery mounted in trunk
      Transmission/Clutch/Rearend/- Silver Sport Tremec TKO600 5 speed with .64 OD, Hydraulic clutch setup with billet reservoir. Balanced drive shaft. U.S. Gear 3.73 gear ratio in a 12 bolt posi. Trick Flow aluminum differential cover
      Exhaust- American Racing Stainless headers with Jet-Hot ceramic Coating. Pypes 3” with X-Pipe and Violator mufflers. Polished rectangular tips
      Steering- Turn One 12:1 quick ration steering box. Flaming River polished steering shaft and universal joints. Forever Sharp steering wheel.
      Brakes /Suspension/Steering- Full Wilwood manual brake setup includes Wilwood Master Cylinder, proportioning valve, 6 piston calipers on the front, 4 piston on the rear. 12.88 drilled and slotted rotors.
      Full UMI suspension which includes; upper and lower tubular control arms front and rear, front and rear sway bars, rear shocks and Viking dual adjustable coilovers on the front. 1” drop springs on the rear
      Wheels/ Tires- Bonspeed custom Huntington wheels. 18x10 rear and 18x8 front. Polished lip with satin centers. Nitto 555G2 295/40 rear and Nitto 555 G2
      Interior- New TMI Sport covers and buns on front seats for a more modern feel. Back seat reupholstered during resto and has never been sat on. Door panels, headliner and dash perfect. Auto Meter Gauges under the dash. Speedo, tach and clock all work properly.
      Air Conditioning- Classic Auto AC system that works perfectly.
      Sound System- Retrosound head unit with Polk speakers in front kick panels and rear package tray. Rockford Fosgate amp and sub in trunk.

https://s1194.photobucket.com/user/p...dnltw.jpg.html

$79,000

I can provide pictures of anything you need. Contact me at 717-645-2275

Pat

Country Flag: United States
      The car is located in Harrisburg , PA.

FYI the picture of the cell phone did not get in there by accident, it is showing a reflection in the black paint to show how clear it is.

Sorry for all the indoor pictures the car has been in the heated garage since the end of October. I have stacks of receipts in binders that go with the car and what ever extra parts i have ( spare 3.31 rear gear set, power steering box) and a car cover.

Feel free to ask any questions.

I am only selling because i just dont drive it. I am far too fussy with it and don't take it out if it looks like rain or have never had it out after dark. The car has never been out of my sight, other than when i walk around at a car show.

I am looking to get a C6 Z06 or C7 Corvette.

THanks,

Pat

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com