Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Had to File a Dispute with Anvil Auto

So I made a purchase in Nov and Storm told me the parts would be avail in Feb. Well obviously that has passed. I have sent them emails and tried to call and no responses....I had a file a paypal dispute....Whats going on with Anvil? I have maybe a feeling with the issues with China and the maybe import tax? Who knows...Anyone else waiting on parts?

1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

Country Flag: Canada
      They're known for this ... I had issues getting my hood , then my mirrors ... i cancelled the mirrors
      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

Ryan Austin
      On twitter @raustinss
      On Instagram austinss70

I was contemplating ordering a hood. I'm in no hurry but don't want it to take years either.
      1971 Firebird
      2017 Slipstream SS

Quote Originally Posted by cpd004 View Post
      I was contemplating ordering a hood. I'm in no hurry but don't want it to take years either.

If I wasnt moving like I do in the military, I wouldnt mind a year wait...
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

You need to order from Anvil six months to a year before you need your parts unless they are in stock.

As near as I can tell they fill a container and then ship. Nothing leaves until the container is full.

Don
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside

Anvil Turn Around Time

Hey guys. I just wanted to jump in and let you know what's going on with our recent delays. We were supposed to get a delivery in February, but it was delayed by about 3 weeks. We hope to get it this week. The Corona Virus situation has disrupted supply chains all around the world, but especially inventory coming from Asia. The cogs are starting to turn again and we are trying to catch up to existing orders and then be able to have more parts in inventory later this year. Some of the delay in getting back to customers has been the difficulty to nail down exact dates as to when we will get our shipments. Communication with freight forwarders has slowed along with production, but that looks like it's turning around now.
      Please e-mail [email protected] as well as copy me at [email protected], so I can be kept in the loop. Storm handles our day to day sales and inventory. I want to apologize for the delays and lack of answers, but we are doing what we can to get things back on track and to have more in-stock items in the months ahead. Another wrinkle to the story is that, so far this year, sales have been much higher than in the recent past, so we got caught by surprise on a lot of popular items that we thought we had enough inventory for based on past sales volume. It's a good problem to have, but also bad for public perception. I will address the need for better communication with my staff going forward.
      Please e-mail me directly with any concerns you might have.
      Thank you for your patience!

Matt Lazich, President Anvil Auto, Inc.
      MaTT
      ANVil Auto
      www.anvilauto.com
      _________
      '69 Camaro
      '73 Camaro
      '96 Viper GTS
      '70 Bronco
      '10 Camaro SS
      '65 Riviera GS
      '69 Mustang Sportsroof

Well, there you go... Matt has come on here to explain what's going on. Kudos to Matt and his choice to keep everyone abreast of the situation. I feel like everyone's appreciative of that. Matt, hold up your end of the bargain and get things back on track. Just let people know if there's going to be another slowdown. Through past years it seems the biggest peeve of people is that they feel like they are being left out when there's no communication. As for me, and hopefully others...way to go.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Quote Originally Posted by minendrews68 View Post
      Well, there you go... Matt has come on here to explain what's going on. Kudos to Matt and his choice to keep everyone abreast of the situation. I feel like everyone's appreciative of that. Matt, hold up your end of the bargain and get things back on track. Just let people know if there's going to be another slowdown. Through past years it seems the biggest peeve of people is that they feel like they are being left out when there's no communication. As for me, and hopefully others...way to go.
      Much appreciated, Carl! I really do also appreciate everybody's patience. We will do a better job of keeping up with customer's questions and concerns and timing of their orders. I suppose if starting and running a business was easy, everyone would be doing it, however, we can always to a better job and I want to hear criticisms as much as your compliments.
      MaTT
      ANVil Auto
      www.anvilauto.com
      _________
      '69 Camaro
      '73 Camaro
      '96 Viper GTS
      '70 Bronco
      '10 Camaro SS
      '65 Riviera GS
      '69 Mustang Sportsroof

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com