Country Flag: United States

1969 firebird ls swaped 25k obo

1969 firebird ls swap lq4 rebuilt with cam 4l60 trans b&m shifter . fitech ultimate with trans controller .headers ict billit pulleys aluminum radiator with duel fans new hoses waterpump thermostat and housing new belts . all black braided lines vintage air bulkhead fittings new front light harness new rear light harness . new close ratio steering gear box powdercoated subframe and inner fender wells . Viking double adjustable coilovers , tubular a arms new holley transmission crossmember new aluminum subframe mounts and comp spec subframe connectors .. new vintage protouring gauges with adapter for firebird cluster . new wheels and tires new billit steering wheel . new tanks inc narrowed tank and fuel pump . new driveline . vintage air heater kit . i still have some stuff still in boxes laying around that i will include

this car has newer interior and runs but needs wiring and finish work the paint is good at 10 feet car is pretty solid someone did a crappy job on floorpan in rear d.s it needs to be finished and driven for the fitech to tune . this is still a builder imo
    the car is located in Sonoma ca. i'm sure I forgot some stuff Name:  FB_IMG_1559789273951.jpg
Views: 1857
Size:  63.9 KBAttachment 173221
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Good looking bird !
    1971 Camaro - 406 / T56
    2016 Camaro SS convertible
    2018 Colorado 4x4

still for sale no I won't take 15k

Can you please go into further detail on the floor pan issue?

Any interest in selling the front clip with the motor?

no I wont part . just need minor rust repair part is 20.00 if you just wanna fix just the rust in the rear I already have the front but it doesn't need it the steel is fine