Country Flag: United States

What parking brake cables - A-body with LT-era rear disks

I know A-bodies aren't quite as well represented as the F-bodies but hopefully someone knows.

I have the LT1-era PBR calipers, clocked so the caliper is on the leading edge of the wheel.

What e-brake cables do I need to connect these to my stock e-brake pedal? Didn't find an explicit answer here or on Chevelles.com; someone mentioned Baer but the cable set on their site just says "Attaches to OE front cable NOT included", but the picture doesn't look like it'd hook to anything I have.

So - anyone know?

Check out Lokar or Control Cables. I used all Lokar parts with the stock pedal.

Lokar with stock pedal here as well
    '72 Cutlass LS swap in progress
    '18 Camaro SS 1LE - DD

These guys will make anything you could need.

http://www.tewco.com/cablecraft_pullonlycable

I have a '72 Olds 442 convertible that has rear discs from a 2001 Chevy Blazer, which are very similar to the LS1 F-body rear brakes. I bought replacement cables for 2001 Blazer and shortened them to fit the stock A-body parking brake frame mounts, then I used all the stock '72 A-body cables for the front parking brake pedal cable and the intermediate cable. It's worked out really well and looks stock from under the car.
    Rodney
    Rodney Meyers
    72 Olds 442 Rest-mod clone