Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Hotchkis TVS2 kit with AFX spindle ride height and handling question

I have a 1970 Cutlass which I've already purchased a Hotchkis TV2 full suspension kit for. I would like to purchase the AFX C5 spindles but am worried the ride height will be too low. The Hotchkis kit drops ride height 2" and the AFX another 1". Anyone out there familiar with this combo? Have any photos of stance and undercarriage clearance.
      Also I am going to be going with the standard height spindle. I would love to get the tall spindle but have already spent the money on the Hotchkis uppers.
      I was looking on the Hotchkis site and saw they no longer offer the 1103c upper for tall spindles. Anyone have any idea why? I see used sets on the internet and have contemplated buying a set to utilize the tall spindle and sell my uppers. Will this combo work? Would the benefit of the taller spindle be worth the money? This car will be getting 14" rotors with wilwood and see maybe 1 track day a year. Will enjoy spirited arriving from time to time. Any and all help is appreciated.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com