Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Help!

Country Flag: United States

Help!

Anyone know of a company that would actually stock Holley parts for LT swap..... motor mounts and trans x-member. Every vendor I have called drop ships from Holley :( and.... Of course, Holley is out of stock until the end of March. TIA
      Used to be known as classiccamaro

Doesn't seem like anyone carries inventory anymore...Everything I get Holley is drop shipped. I would give MCB a ring for the best price though
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

Try ICT, or you can order a set of Mounting plates that are Blank where the Motor mounts will attach, not ideal but an option. I have a spare set from eBay if interested.

I can tell you this much. The Mounting plates for an LS and an LT4 are the same. The difference comes in where the motor mounts Bolt to those Mounting plates.

Quote Originally Posted by Zl1427 View Post
      Try ICT, or you can order a set of Mounting plates that are Blank where the Motor mounts will attach, not ideal but an option. I have a spare set from eBay if interested.

I can tell you this much. The Mounting plates for an LS and an LT4 are the same. The difference comes in where the motor mounts Bolt to those Mounting plates.
      I had actually ordered a set a week or so ago.... I keep getting different views on this. I've been told that the LT is wider at the motor mount mounting points?? I researched Mark Steilow's build - DSE with LT4, he actually fabbed his own mounts...which I believe Holley used as the proto-type for the pieces they now sell? Just wondered why he did not use the adapter plates as opposed to going through all the work he did??

I guess at this point, I'm going to drop put in my DSE mounts with the ICT plates and see how the motor trans sit in the DSE sub.

Thanks for your input....I appreciate it!
      Used to be known as classiccamaro

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com