Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Need help from people that know nurses

Hello Everyone,

My wife is a professor and is in the middle of a study related to Covid-19.

She is in need of spreading the word and recruiting nurses, as this is the group of interest for this particular study. Below you will find the recruitment announcement as well as a link to sign up for the study.

If you have nurses in your immediate or extended social network, please pass along the information. Please feel free to share the information on whatever social network platform that you use and encourage others to pass it along.

Thank you!

Andrew

***Please share with any nurses in your life***

Are you a NURSE? Do you love your job? Are you stressed out?

We want to know! Help us understand passion and stress during COVID-19 by participating in a study.

Complete 6 short surveys over 3 weeks – Surveys starting every Monday

Click here to sign up: https://umkc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/f...Ssfa6n1GQuWNUh

Win $10 Amazon gift cards – 120 cards will be giving away in 6 drawings; 1 entry per survey completed

Win a $20 Amazon gift card – 40 cards will be given away in 1 drawing; Eligible if all 6 surveys completed

Questions? Contact Dr. Karen Landay at [email protected]
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com