Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Hey All from AZ!

Joined a few months back but wanted to make it official. Been a member of a few forums over the years and have to say what a wealth of knowledge ya'll have here.
      My ride is a 90' 454SS I've owned for 22 years. Was my daily driver for over ten of those years and a lot of fun. It had some engine upgrades and as you can see lowered. It handled ok for back in the day but lots of room for improvement.

Name:  Black SS.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  16.3 KB
      The 90's called and they want their truck back ....

My mission:
      -complete suspension upgrade with new a-arms and coil overs up front and 4 link in the rear w/ coil overs
      -rebuild the tired old BBC with new heads and new fuel injection target is 600+hp
      -replace the 700R4 with a 4L85E and considering a paddle shift setup of some sort
      -18 in wheels..want to go wide...really like forgeline but not sure how they'll fit into the budget
      -new fuel tank with the location behind the rear dif and as big as possible..it'll be sucking the gas

Last thing...it has to tow my v-drive boats to the river through the desert in the middle of summer.

If you have any suggestions for any of this let er rip!

Thanks,
      Jeb

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com