Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Interested to know if they got every track. https://nomoneymotorsports.com/2020/02

(Click the image above for more)

Interested to know if they got every track. https://nomoneymotorsports.com/2020/...0w_hY3OagOnm6c

I don't know if they got all of them, but if they got Raceway Park of the Midlands in Pacific Junction, IA it's a pretty complete list.
      Cars are meant to be driven.

John B

Country Flag: United States
      I don't see any Drag Strips

Out of the Burbs of Detroit to SoCal, then onto my ancestral homeland, the woods of Cascadia
      Quote Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
      I don't see any Drag Strips
      Not hard to understand, since it says it's about road race tracks...

Although, surprisingly, they don't show any in the UK, where thee seem to have a track every few blocks.

I also assume this is for dedicated road race circuits, not street tracks like say Long Beach or Bathurst.
      Greg Fast
      (yes, the last name is spelled correctly)

1970 Camaro RS Clone
      1984 el Camino
      1973 MGB vintage E/Prod race car
      (Soon to be an SCCA H/Prod limited prep)

Interested to know if they got every track. https://nomoneymotorsports.com/2020/02

Quote Originally Posted by Twentyover View Post
      Not hard to understand, since it says it's about road race tracks...

Although, surprisingly, they don't show any in the UK, where thee seem to have a track every few blocks.

I also assume this is for dedicated road race circuits, not street tracks like say Long Beach or Bathurst.
      Is there a racing sanctioning body that includes both autocross/solo and/or road-race events combined with drag racing events?

Checked USCA rules for 2020 and events include track or rally type racing formats but do not include drag racing - unless I am mid-reading.

Any insights appreciated, thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by gto406 View Post
      Is there a racing sanctioning body that includes both autocross/solo and/or road-race events combined with drag racing events?

Checked USCA rules for 2020 and events include track or rally type racing formats but do not include drag racing - unless I am mid-reading.

Any insights appreciated, thanks!!
      The only one I'm aware of are the LS Fest events. And I assume the Ford Fest which is modeled on LS Fest but for Fords. There is drag racing at the event, autocross, speed stop, usually a road course session and drifting. The LS Fest West event also has a Hoonigan burn yard and offroad action.

If you compete for "Grand Champion" then you run 2 days of autocross, 1 evening of drag racing (usually 2-3 passes), 1 day of speedstop and 1 road course session (usually 5 laps).
      Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

I just remembered that Muscle Cars at the Strip in Las Vegas also has both autocross and drag racing. I'm not sure if there is any competition that includes both or if they are separate activities within the same event.
      Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

I believe that one lap of american is comprehensive. Time Trials, auto-x, drag racing, and a wet skidpad. Arguably the transits are a form of rally.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com