Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Matt Graves Pro-Luxury "Chicken Coupe"

Long ago in my high school days I had a '74 Cadillac Coupe DeVille. My best friend had a '73 Sedan DeVille at the same time and they were a riot. We both worked at a gas station where we had an endless supply of used tires which made it all the more fun. We would work during the day and smoke tires at night. Some times they didn't last the night. These Caddy's seemed like they would smoke the tires forever.

It's been so long that I don't remember the exact story but a family member used it while I was away and got it towed and impounded. The fees ended up being far more than the car was worth and I just let it go. Fast forward many years later Jeff Schwartz builds an '82 Fleetwood Brougham and does very well with it winning the first Cart Craft Magazine's Real Street Eliminator competition . Once again my desire to build a Cadillac is sparked again and life gets in the way of building another one.

So, jump ahead nearly 20 years and and lot of technological advancements and my desire is sparked again in a big way.

Matt Graves is building the ultimate '83 Cadillac Coupe DeVille and he is calling it "The Chicken Coupe" and the style "Pro-Luxury"

I love it!!

As time permits and as Matt releases new videos I will post them here for all to see.

Pro-Touring LS Swapped Cadillac Coupe Deville- Introducing The Chicken Coupe

QA1 Suspension overview and Baer Brakes for The Chicken Coupe

Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Country Flag: Canada
      funny I recall using the term pro lux in posts on here and or lat.g a couple of yrs ago. Someone was questioning future trends , I said iIsaw this and big wagons been a future trend . I will be watching this build for sure .
      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

Ryan Austin
      On twitter @raustinss
      On Instagram austinss70

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com