Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Hello, From beautiful and Sunny

NEW JERSEY ! Hahahaha and you thought I was living someplace cool, NOT. But it doesn't mean I`m not trying o build something cool. I just picked up a 73 split bumper(she`s in rough shape) and this will be my first ever resto/project build. The best part of it all is that I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about building a pro touring/resto mod car. BUT I HAVE A PLAN !
      I am a 20yr veteran mechanic and half ass`d machinist. I can weld, fabricate and usually can do anything I set my mind to. My hands are pretty good also. I hope you guys/ladies follow along on my journey and provide me the assistance I definitely need to complete this build.

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to Pro-Touring! Hope you start a build thread to document your project.
      Steve Hayes
      "Dust Off"
      68 Camaro

Given sufficient initial acceleration, even pigs can fly!

Welcome! I too live in beautiful sunny central N.J. and am also working on a project. I don’t have as much experience or expertise but I’m trying and this is a hobby and I’m having fun. This forum is amazing at the amount of knowledge and ideas are here and available from experts behind the keyboards. Good luck!

Central Jersey ? Me too, right outside the Trenton area ! I have some skills but tons of equipment. Maybe we could help each other ? Let me know ? PEACE

Thank you and I`m kicking around some ideas for a build thread, maybe on YouTube ?

Welcome aboard! That sounds a great project. Enjoy.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com