Country Flag: United States

Wilwood 7/8 master cylinder

I ended up needing a 1 inch bore master cylinder for my set up. If anyone thinks they could use this 7/8 master, its got a whopping 1 week and two test miles on it. No issue with it, 7/8 just wasn't pushing enough volume to the calipers I'm running. All of the fittings, hardware and cap are new and unused. I swapped all of the original fittings and hardware to my new master so that I could include these unused pieces with this unit.

$200 shipped.

Thanks,
    Greg

Name:  img_0066_a8356e11a971faff136c56c11994eb4ae6c8ebc9.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  234.7 KB

1972 C20 Suburban
    1964 Corvette Coupe

Greg are you using a non power brake setup because I am trying to figure out what's best for my application I'm using 14 in Aero 6 in the front and 14 inch aero in the rear.
    I am currently thinking I will stain on power do to help tight clearances where my master cylinder meets my speedtech down tube subframe braces
    Just wondering what others are doing with similar Hardware
    TANKMASTERJ

I am. Its a 1964 Corvette and I'm using Wilwood's D8 calipers which are Corvette specific. According to Wilwood, these calipers have a significant internal volume which is why I was running out of pedal travel and bottoming out the piston with the 7/8 master cylinder. I would call Wilwood and ask them what size MC they recommend for those specific calipers in a non power application if thats the direction you're trying to go.
    1972 C20 Suburban
    1964 Corvette Coupe