Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Power windows

Country Flag: United States

Power windows

So in the camaro i bought it already had a set of auto city classic power windows with the large motor setup. i have not powered them up yet. would you keep them or replace them with the nu relics ones? i will also be putting power windows in the elcamino when i do the 1 piece windows so i am looking for a good set i will not have to worry about down the line. or are there any other suggestions?
      1970 Elcamino ls3/t56, ricks/vaporworx, sc&c afx ,forgeline zx3, kore3 z51/ls1
      1969 Camaro ls1/t56, ricks/vaporworx, ride-tech,forgeline ga3,
      1996 civic the car that makes it all possible

I like that the Nu-Relics use a newer style GM motor but that being said, keep them. Although the motors are the older style, they should work just fine. No sense in reinventing the wheel but it boils down to what you feel comfortable with. Put the Nu-Relics in the El Camino and then you can compare which are better. If the Nu-Relics seem better to you, then you can replace the ones in the Camaro. My .02.

Alex

Country Flag: United States
      If they work then keep them and use the money somewhere else. If they break in the future that's when I'd consider swapping.

James
      1969 Mustang Fastback

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com