Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Yes Sir !

Quote Originally Posted by tbarnes3 View Post
      Sure the parts we used to do the power rack conversion were a T Bird power rack & pinion [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]Part # 91035341 It has a perfect Inner Pivot ball to Inner Pivot ball [/COLOR]measurement[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]. from Speedway Motors, and we found the Billet steering arms from Smith Race Craft to be a perfect fit. also the Speedway Motors steering shaft kit with 3 U joints and 3/4" round shaft, and 1/2" Heim Joints with a bump steer kit from Speedway Motors with these parts and some general hardware and some Good [/COLOR]Fabrication[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)] and Welding Skills you to can build this into your 1st Gen Camaro or 68 to 72 Nova. I will take some pictures on the next [/COLOR]Camaro[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)] we do and post them we have one scheduled for [/COLOR]January[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)].[/COLOR]
      Have you been able to get some pictures of the process? I have a 69 Firebird with an LS swap, ridetech front suspension with coil overs and before I go and buy the steering box and the true turn I’m curious about this setup. Thx.

I didn't like how my 68 camaro drove so I did a borgeson steering box and a full ride-tech front suspension and tru-turn. Everything new. Very happy now. Not cheap though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com