Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

LS7 Atomic Air Force Intake

What all think? Worth the money over the OEM LS7 intake? Heard Holley pulled the LS3 version do to it not providing any gains...Any input would be great.
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

I follow a speed shop on YouTube called RPM out of Delaware, they put out 2 videos a week and do strictly LS work. They've done hundreds of C6Z's with and without the MSD intake. They ones they use are ported by Tony Mamo. That intake is worth 30whp on their heads/cam package over the stock LS7 intake. Check them out, there's plenty of videos with proof. Also search Corvette Forum where Tony Mamo posts his stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by John McIntire View Post
      I follow a speed shop on YouTube called RPM out of Delaware, they put out 2 videos a week and do strictly LS work. They've done hundreds of C6Z's with and without the MSD intake. They ones they use are ported by Tony Mamo. That intake is worth 30whp on their heads/cam package over the stock LS7 intake. Check them out, there's plenty of videos with proof. Also search Corvette Forum where Tony Mamo posts his stuff.
      I hear good things about Mamo, but dang $1000 for an intake and pay him another $500-$700 to port it! Eek! I would run it as is...
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

Put on a FAST LSX-R intake and call it a day. Not many of the other intakes out there are worth it.
      1970 VW Bug - Just your average mid engine Bug
      Track toy - 06 Evo - E85 and lots of boost
      Newest track toy - 2021 Supra

I had peak speed port my stock LS7 intake. But I do not have a before & after dyno. Seemed like a cost effective option for lot less money. I don't need to ring out every last HP, but since I had a cam & the heads ported, figured it was worth doing.

msd works great, ported msd works greater. Guys get great results on some stout builds over on ls1tech. If I was staying with plastic intake, msd atomic be my choice.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com