Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: 69 Firebird

Country Flag: United States

69 Firebird

Hello. New here. I have a 69 Firebird that I am attempting to turn into old fashioned show type custom car. I have gone overboard on many items, almost everything Ringbrothers Air Frame Natural finish that they make, even there $480 Billet side Mirrors, and hood hinges and trunk hinges, door handles window cranks etc.etc. Also many Lokar items. Anyways can go for next couple hours listing items. Even probably $2500 on Chrome/Stainless nuts and bolts, with custom Chrome Acorn touches all around. Even chrome on nuts that can't be seen like door hinges unless doors opened. Anyways, can't afford $10-$15000 on interior at this point of build but wanting to do something. Been looking at TMI and it seems like this can be affordable. There molded line looks nice. Has anybody used TMI? They list theirs for Camaro, but was told by Camaro/Firebird specialties out of New York that fitment and size of 69 Camaro door panels are same as 69 Firebird. Only difference is in the style. Can anyone confirm this? And has anyone used TMI in their Firebird? Thanks Jerry. OMG. Wow , just got done looking at a few of some builds on here, AWESOME. $$$

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com