Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

68 Camaro Classic Truck Consoles .. Anyone??

I finally ordered a console that doesn’t come shifter pre-cut, since mine is relocated for the T56 and din’t want to spend more on a shifter relocation.

I got the Rally Console with the Dash Panel, 2 small cup holders and storage box.

I’m planning to keep my dash parts (vintage Ac, mp3 player) and ill also have to add vinyl/leather on. Also getting TMI sport upholstery seats (should fit)

Who else has the Rally console from Classic Truck Consoles?
      67-68-69 Camaro center console, Firebird, rally
      Name:  IMG_1976.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  11.4 KB

Please Share photos, review, tips.

Ill post some after installing.
      1968 Camaro SS | LSx 364ci
      T-56 | RT StreetGrip | RT Steering Kit | TRSD Disc Brakes | Wilwood Dual Piston

Country Flag: United States
      I have a few pictures in my build thread of the same console. I extended the top with fiber glass so that it would fit snug under the center dash and I made a "U" bracket that's located under the cup holder. This way the center console doesn't move around at all. I found using an oscillating multi-tool cuts through the fiber glass the best. Here's an updated picture as I redid the phone tray to tilt the phone up so I could see it better when using Andriod Auto I also refined the flip lid box as I didn't like the gap I had around the original door.
      Name:  IMG_20191215_073843920.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  216.3 KB
      I also brought the storage box, one improvement that I could of made was to cut the top of the box a little further down as I felt that the storage box would have fit a little better. I used a piano hinge to mount the storage lid and I 3d printed a filler piece with an alignment block on the top of the lid so keep the lid from shifting side to side when it is closed.
      Name:  IMG_20191215_080707918.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  117.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by blitzer454 View Post
      I have a few pictures in my build thread of the same console. I extended the top with fiber glass so that it would fit snug under the center dash and I made a "U" bracket that's located under the cup holder. This way the center console doesn't move around at all. I found using an oscillating multi-tool cuts through the fiber glass the best. Here's an updated picture as I redid the phone tray to tilt the phone up so I could see it better when using Andriod Auto I also refined the flip lid box as I didn't like the gap I had around the original door.
      Name:  IMG_20191215_073843920.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  216.3 KB
      I also brought the storage box, one improvement that I could of made was to cut the top of the box a little further down as I felt that the storage box would have fit a little better. I used a piano hinge to mount the storage lid and I 3d printed a filler piece with an alignment block on the top of the lid so keep the lid from shifting side to side when it is closed.
      Name:  IMG_20191215_080707918.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  117.3 KB
      Love what you’ve done with it. I like the phone tray! Thanks for sharing
      1968 Camaro SS | LSx 364ci
      T-56 | RT StreetGrip | RT Steering Kit | TRSD Disc Brakes | Wilwood Dual Piston

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com