Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Colorado Newby to the forum. Say hi if we've chatted.

Hey folks. Wanted to jump on the board and say hello. Some of you and I may have chatted either online or at shows. I've got a tube chassis, road race prepped c10 that's been a blast to mess with over the last few years.
      As the newness of that build wears off, I have started to design the next one. I've really enjoyed pushing the envelope of what people thought about truck performance and the approach of achieving it. I look to do the same with a 1948 for sedan. Tube chassis, road race bred and street driven like the truck. A modern day nod to those boys back east that were the foundation of hot rodding and Nascar.
      Appreciate the opportunity to dive in with a group of like minded folks.
      The truck can be found on social, just search The Pro10 on Facebook and @officialpro10 on Instagram.
      I'm going to get a build thread going on the 48 build, I'd love for you guys to follow along with this build!

Attached Images Attached Images      

We haven't chatted but still saying hi and welcome to an awesome community!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymzz View Post
      We haven't chatted but still saying hi and welcome to an awesome community!
      Thank you! Appreciate it