Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Mini tubs, Expected cost to have done?

What would y'all expect the cost would be to have a shop do the DSE mini tubs for me? I was going to do them myself over the winter but I just moved from Ohio to South Bend and don't have the shop/garage to work out of anymore and really want them done before spring. Any estimates or real world experience from those who paid to have it done?
      Also, if anyone has any recommendations of a good shop around the South Bend area, thanks

Country Flag: United States
      I know a shop that does lots of Camaro's with DSE tubs and you can expect to pay in the 2k range or more when done right.
      Big dreams, small pockets....

Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Rushforth Wheels, ATS, Holley EFI, KORE3, Ridetech

Project Motor City Madness

Quote Originally Posted by csouth View Post
      I know a shop that does lots of Camaro's with DSE tubs and you can expect to pay in the 2k range or more when done right.
      Its very dependent on the state of the car and the hourly rate in your area. Like my camaro, there was a ton of seam filler around the tubs in the trunk and a ton of undercoating in the wheel well. It took me hours to clean that all up and prep the car as much as i could. If the shop has to remove the interior etc..that’s also time. I think DSE told me average is about 40 hours. It cost me $5500 to pay JCG to do my tubs and Quadra link and I did a lot of the prep work. I agree, expect $2k. Probably more if a shop spends a day just cleaning all the cutting and welding areas.
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

it's a 40 Hour Job

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com