Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      I have a set of front/rear C5 abutment brackets if you are interested. Pm me for details.
      Chris
      1968 Chevy Camaro SS
      LS3/T56 DSE suspension

Quote Originally Posted by Smitham32803 View Post
      There is nothing wrong with he standard C5/c6 brakes. We run these on our corvette C4 race car running close to 160 mph at Daytona. I just picked up a set of takeoffs from a 02 corvette (calipers, rotors, master cylinder, and booster for $300. I plan on using them on my 68 Camaro with AFX spindles.
      This. I've been using C5/6 front and C6 rear for four years with very good results. Tobin at Kore3 is one stop shopping and he knows his business inside out.
      VaporWorx. We Give You Gas http://www.vaporworx.com

Quote Originally Posted by CarlC View Post
      This. I've been using C5/6 front and C6 rear for four years with very good results. Tobin at Kore3 is one stop shopping and he knows his business inside out.

I just dislike the sight of “corvette” on my calipers installed on a Camaro. Really the only reason I use Baers. It just looks more appealing to me. They use the same pads....
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

Quote Originally Posted by CarlC View Post
      Did you do the c5/6 rears with parking brake? Its such a huge jump in price for that option and i cant decide if its worth doing.... not sure ill actually use it.

Quote Originally Posted by cypher View Post
      Did you do the c5/6 with parking brake? Its such a huge jump in price for that option and i cant decide if its worth doing.... not sure ill actually use it.
      I'm installing the C5/6 park brake kit now. It's elaborate machining which effects the cost for sure. The available park brake options are all very expensive. To me, it's worth it.

Steve
      '68 Camaro - SBC, TKO600, 3.73 Moser 12-bolt, Speedtech, ATS-AFX, Hotchkis, Forgeline, Ron Davis and C5 brakes (Kore3), Holley Terminator TBI.
      Check it Out Here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com