Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

I am in the market, 40k-ish budget.

Hi All! I am in the market for a pro-touring car. I am open to about any make and model as I love all vehicles. Only real stipulation is, it must have a backseat that is safe for kiddos. I have a 40k or so budget and am located in Southern Indiana. If I buy from states away, I would want to fly out and drive it back because that is the whole point, to drive! So if it wouldn't make the trip, then I probably wont be interested, unless it is just a smoking deal that I can afford to have hauled back. Thanks for your time!

I have a 2011 SLP Convertible Camaro with a 6 speed manual transmission, 2300 supercharger and is over 600HP on pump gas. The car is cyber metallic gray with white racing and hockey stripes. The car has a black top and black and white houndstooth interior and is loaded with options including heads up display. The car has a set of aluminum SLP ZL1 rims with a new set of nitto tires on it and stickered at $85,000 new. I also have the original set of SLP rims along with a upgraded hurst shifter still in the box. I have all of the paperwork and would like to get around $40,000 out of it. I live in Warren Ohio zip code 44484 and can provide pictures. Very great investment car with only a handful built and has only 10,000 original miles in like new condition. 330-770-2517 Dennis

I have a 73 camaro that's listed here.

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...tech-Speedtech

Pro touring autox street car with ac, stereo,the whole 9 yards.

Zz4 small block, 4L80e, fast EFI
      Minitubbed, Speedtech rear torque arm
      Ride tech front setup
      ridetech coilovers
      BACKSEAT!!!
      rushforth wheels

Completely badass var I'd drive anywhere. Drive this one home confidently.

37,500 in Spartanburg SC
      Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rambocub View Post
      Hi All! I am in the market for a pro-touring car. I am open to about any make and model as I love all vehicles. Only real stipulation is, it must have a backseat that is safe for kiddos. I have a 40k or so budget and am located in Southern Indiana. If I buy from states away, I would want to fly out and drive it back because that is the whole point, to drive! So if it wouldn't make the trip, then I probably wont be interested, unless it is just a smoking deal that I can afford to have hauled back. Thanks for your time!
      My impala is 37k . It’s the red one on this site.

have you seen any of our replies?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com