Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1971-1972 Pontaic Lemans/GTO fenders wanted

I am looking for a fender for my project, I need a pass side fender for a 1972 Pontiac Lemans/GTO. 71 and 72 will interchange, but there are small differences. 70 will not interchange, however, I may be able to use a 70 fender as a donor. If I can confirm that the area above the wheel is the same I could use a 70 fender as a donor and piecemeal a good fender from two. Below is a picture of what I have to work with. I can get a patch for the bottom rear area, but I hate to even attempt to make a patch for the area above the wheel. If you have something that may work, just let me know. There were a few on Ebay, but the crack smokers on there want 2900.00 each side for a used fender.

Name:  IMG_20191116_114134023.jpg
Views: 1227
Size:  96.1 KB

I may have a couple of ‘70 GTO front fenders and nose. I realize that year is not ideal for you, but let me see what I have. Parts are about an hour away, so I may have a chance to check in a week or so.

You should be able to use a 70-72 LeMans or GTO fender for parts- mounting points should be the same but only the 72 with the endura option will have the air extractor in the fender.

70 gto

Would these work? These are for a 1970 gto. The basic shape looks the same but marker lights are different.

https://www.opgi.com/sheet-metal-bod...o-g240141.html

I was able to find a 1970 GTO fender to use as a donor, I am going to have to do a lot of cutting and splicing. It is still easier than paying some a$$hat 3,000 each side.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com