Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Can't seem to attach pictures as uploaded/thumbnails or hosted?

Been trying for a couple days, can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I replied/updated thread I started (https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...61#post1314661), included some pictures, but they are not showing up, just a little blue square icon with a question mark in the middle. When I previewed the post, the pictures showed up fine. I even downsized the pictures thinking they were too big? Wouldn't they show up as thumbnails then? If I click on the blue square, I get a message like this:

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.
      Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

'69 LeMans Blue Coupe, White Interior, Massaged .030" over 454, Super T10 4-Speed,
      Holley 4150, Pertronix Ignition, CompCams Xtreme Energy XS274S, 781 Oval Port Heads

Sorry for the trouble. I am not sure what is happening but I hope to have it solved later this evening.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Testing picture upload

intro-cam1.jpg
      Larry Callahan

Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer View Post
      Been trying for a couple days, can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I replied/updated thread I started (https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...61#post1314661), included some pictures, but they are not showing up, just a little blue square icon with a question mark in the middle. When I previewed the post, the pictures showed up fine. I even downsized the pictures thinking they were too big? Wouldn't they show up as thumbnails then? If I click on the blue square, I get a message like this:

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.
      Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Are you using the basic uploader found here above the thread?

Capture.PNG
      Larry Callahan

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Callahan View Post
      Are you using the basic uploader found here above the thread?

Capture.PNG
      I've tried both ways, using the uploader and using a hosted source. I'll go back and edit the post mentioned, see if I can upload a new picture.

UPDATE: I deleted all the images and started from scratch, the images seem to be there now.
      '69 LeMans Blue Coupe, White Interior, Massaged .030" over 454, Super T10 4-Speed,
      Holley 4150, Pertronix Ignition, CompCams Xtreme Energy XS274S, 781 Oval Port Heads

So far we have been unable to replicate the issue.

Any interest in trying our sister sight HostMyJunk.com for hosting pictures?
      Larry Callahan

I'm getting hit with this issue now. I can't upload anything beyond a quick reply. It goes to a white page that says, "Internal Server Error"

I have no issues with any other site. This is the same thing that happened right after the site did a major update recently.

I'm tying to do a thread update with photos I push out of my Google account. Usually works super well.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sbeck09 View Post
      I'm getting hit with this issue now. I can't upload anything beyond a quick reply. It goes to a white page that says, "Internal Server Error"

I have no issues with any other site. This is the same thing that happened right after the site did a major update recently.

I'm tying to do a thread update with photos I push out of my Google account. Usually works super well.
      Sorry for the trouble. We will look into it and get back to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Testing the basic picture uploader

SPINS.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

testing again

Task Failed.jpg
      Larry Callahan

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com