Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Interior door handles and window cranks (68 camaro)

Hey guys, I have the oer handles, window crank and lock knobs and looking to replace them with the below.

Door Handles Black

Lokar XIDH-2006
      https://www.summitracing.com/parts/lok-xidh-2006/

Q: Does this fit my classic door panels?

Window Crank

Lokar XIDH-2014
      https://www.summitracing.com/parts/lok-xidh-2014/

Q: Does this fit my classic door panels?

Door Lock Knobs Black

Eddie Motor 10-24 thread
      https://www.summitracing.com/parts/ems-ms274-19ba/

Q: Does this fit my classic oer stud/screw, or do I need to get new screws?

Thank you

Name:  Adjustments.JPG
Views: 1268
Size:  344.5 KB
      1968 Camaro SS | LSx 364ci
      T-56 | RT StreetGrip | RT Steering Kit | TRSD Disc Brakes | Wilwood Dual Piston

Country Flag: United States
      I have the Paul Atkins hardware that attaches similarly and the door handles probably won't fit in the current armrest. Mine didn't in a 69. The window cranks should work but may or may not completely cover the original holes depending on how well they were cut. Mine are off a bit and it drives me crazy but i don't want to go back the the OEM cranks. Lock knobs should work but I have also been hit and miss with those too.

Quote Originally Posted by Btlord69 View Post
      I have the Paul Atkins hardware that attaches similarly and the door handles probably won't fit in the current armrest. Mine didn't in a 69. The window cranks should work but may or may not completely cover the original holes depending on how well they were cut. Mine are off a bit and it drives me crazy but i don't want to go back the the OEM cranks. Lock knobs should work but I have also been hit and miss with those too.
      I thought so too with the door handles. So i'm guessing nothing but OER door handles will fit with my current armrest. and i'll try to share a photo or my window crank holes.. 2 fell off and won't stick anymore, so figured id change them.

Country Flag: United States
      If the cranks fell off they are probably missing the clips that keep them attached. My holes in the front door panels weren't centered on the window crank post but the rears were fine. Hopefully yours are centered so the new cranks will cover them.

If the cranks fell off they are probably missing the clips that keep them attached. My holes in the front door panels weren't centered on the window crank post but the rears were fine. Hopefully yours are centered so the new cranks will cover them.
      Name:  IMG_0504.JPG
Views: 553
Size:  313.4 KB

Hope you never have to return that hardware to Paul Atkins. He doesn't stand behind his work. He looks for every excuse not to honor his work or return your money. Paid him several thousand dollars and his work failed less than 10 miles/3 months later.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com