Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1970 Camaro roller

$9,950

1970 Camaro. Selling as a roller however does have 5.3 LS short block. Was a driver but have been parting out due to leaving car hobby.

Purchased 2003 with odometer exempt title from dealership, I have put my own 5k miles on it since. Block has around 35K.
      Does have a 5.3 LS Vortec short block, iron block, flat tops, GM ASA camshaft and LS2 roller chain assembly. 24x timing, newly installed F-body oil pan.

No rust thru on body. Its been garage kept for 16 years so that has gone a long way to keep corrosion off car. Panels line up good for a 70. Paint is good for driver quality. Working lights with Led rears. No bumper's. Carbon fiber L88 cowl induction hood with functional heat extraction with real hood locks. Hood clearance allows for tall intakes & even LS truck swaps with top mounted accessories. Standard front end nose and grill. Z28 front and rear spoilers. Glass was new right before I bought it along with all seals. Body has all lenses and lights. New rebuilt tilt column with billet steering adapter, also set of keys. Window crank mechs & door locks work. Door trim and headliner are not stock but we're put in right before I bought it.
      Manual pedal assembly. No seats (I do have a pair of Viper seats that came out this car for sale separately) & no console. Uppr dash is there but no lower and it's associated parts gone too. Harness is loose and needs to be redone, however if patient you could probably hook the harness up as is due to most wires labeled. No engine harness. Lots of under hood parts are gone. New gas tank for FI, Tanks Inc TM42A-T & their in-tank 255lb fuel pump + sender. Fuel lines still installed too. Rear has disk brakes are complete and front has disk rotors but no calipers. Powertrax rear end diff in OEM 10 bolt. BMR front lower arms,frame connectors & poly body mounts. Hotchkis springs front & back. Street cage bolted in. Last Photo shows car when it was fully assembled (as mentioned the wheels & front brakes seen in pic are gone)
      Attached Images Attached Images          
      Jon
      70 Camaro LS G-machine
      60 Rattillac

more pics

more pics
      Jon
      70 Camaro LS G-machine
      60 Rattillac

That's a great project for someone. If I was in a position I would definitely buy this.

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD

Looks like a nice point to go forward with

GLWTS

Are you willing to ship it?

updated post
      Jon
      70 Camaro LS G-machine
      60 Rattillac

I know you said paint and body is driver quality.....what would you rate it 1-100?

Would cutting and buffing it realistically bring it up to a more acceptable condition?

Paint is shiney smooth not current factory paint standard of orange peel, however it's a single stage style paint. Integrated clear coat, but not top coat. I didn't have it painted so that's all a best guess of type. Can't really grade it
      Jon
      70 Camaro LS G-machine
      60 Rattillac

Trade?

Trade? Truck is in good running condition. It is an M35A3 Duece and a half.

Tempting, I have some history with them. PM if you want to talk
      Jon
      70 Camaro LS G-machine
      60 Rattillac

TTT, updated photo and text
      Jon
      70 Camaro LS G-machine
      60 Rattillac