need help with equipment choice

Things I have:
      327 with a RV cam all stock.
      Holley Sniper EFI
      Holley 565-100 dual sync distributor
      MSD 6AL
      Blaster 2 coil
      MSD wires
      Inline generic fuel pump (not sure if I want to do this or a in-tank unit).
      is the factory fuel line good enough even though it is a 5/16 to feed the HOLLEY sniper or should I just change both lines and if so what is the correct line to get thanks.

Is this all overkill or what should I use as this is a just a cruiser and weekend car, should I do the Sniper and MSD or sniper and distributor, or all three. I just don't want to make it to complicated, but then again I have the stuff. Things I still need is a fuel pump setup. What do you all recommend besides an in-line pump I have, but not sure if that's good enough. Thank you in advance.

Country Flag: United States
      I've got the FiTech EFI, and per their tech support I was told that it would be better if I had 3/8" feed line and 3/8 return. This is what I did and never had a problem. I would think as far as aftermarket EFI kits they should all be along the same lines as far as the size of the lines.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Fuel injection

ok great but do both lines have yo be high PSI or can the return line be lower and where did you buy the hoses from and do you know the lengths

Quote Originally Posted by minendrews68 View Post
      I've got the FiTech EFI, and per their tech support I was told that it would be better if I had 3/8" feed line and 3/8 return. This is what I did and never had a problem. I would think as far as aftermarket EFI kits they should all be along the same lines as far as the size of the lines.

Mine weren't prefabbed because I wanted them tucked and somewhat hidden. The material was SS tubing with rubber ends. I believe the return can be of a lower PSI, but I wouldn't think it would matter since the optimum pressure shouldn't be over about 70 psi. With the steel tubing pressure could be just about whatever without any problems.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

ok so what you suggest I do as I can go anyway
      I rather save money and put
      One 3/8 fed line
      One 5/16 stock return

But now you guys say both 3/8 lines
      Also what is the full length front to back

no need to run a return all the way from the engine, just use a C5 FPR mounted near the tank.
      https://www.speedwaymotors.com/Speed...PSI,41791.html
      Steve
      '68 Camaro - SBC, TKO600, 3.73 Moser 12-bolt, Speedtech, ATS-AFX, Hotchkis, Forgeline, Ron Davis and C5 brakes (Kore3), Holley Terminator TBI.
      Check it Out Here

Quote Originally Posted by tekin View Post
      ok so what you suggest I do as I can go anyway
      I rather save money and put
      One 3/8 fed line
      One 5/16 stock return

But now you guys say both 3/8 lines
      Also what is the full length front to back
      5/16 return will work fine.
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon